2011年1月3日 星期一

Winter Break

       Although I don’t have lots of parties during the two weeks winter break, it’s still memorable. In the first week, I spend most of my time doing homework. The only big event is the Alumni Party, and I meet lots of old friends again. I hear from graduated students talk about their experiences in universities, chat with friends, and enjoy the delicious food.
        My second week is busier than the first week because I’m starting to do the college online application stuff and there is a New Years Eve Party. I come to school several days to discuss with Ms. Pamela about the college application information, and she lists out lots of things that I have to do before she leave for college visit. Also, she hopes I can send out everything before January 10.
        The New Years Eve Party is special because it’s my first time celebrating new years eve at friend’s house. The party takes place at Antony’s house, which is near Mirama shopping mall. I spend the whole day of December 31 in Taipei, and I go shopping and eating. I buy 5 pants and 3 jackets at the Wu-Feng Po shopping center, which is famous for its variety and cheapness. At night, I go to Shih-Lin night market and have lots of famous Taiwanese food.
        Antony’s house has a great view of seeing the fireworks from both Taipei 101 and Mirama. However, we lost enjoying Mirama’s fireworks because we are focusing on that of Taipei 101. When we rush to the back balcony and are ready to see Mirama’s firework, it’s already done, which is kind of a pity. I really want to see how is Mirama’s firework like, and I would have run back and forth all the time if I could.


沒有留言:

張貼留言