2011年1月5日 星期三

What I think

   I interpret the quotation as “if you don’t write down what are your thoughts, then you wouldn’t be able to know what are you thinking about.” Human brain’s thinking process is fast, complex, instant. Sometimes, if we don’t jot down our ideas, we would forget them the next moment. In the AP European class, we take notes of everything Mr. Jones said. Although he talks pretty slow, there are always lots of materials we need to copy down, so I have to write fast. Sometimes, I would have questions about stories he talks about, but I don’t have enough time to ask him. If I don’t write down what I’m going to ask, it takes me a long time and much effort for trying to remember my questions. What’s even worse is that after thinking for so hard, I still can’t retrieve my memory.     I think that writing definitely helps me to clarify and understand my own thoughts. Sometimes, what we think in our brain as reasonable might seem not logical anymore after we write them down. When solving math problems, I go through all my thoughts and think that I can get the solution. However, when I start writing the steps down, I get stuck and can’t move on anymore. Thus, it’s important to see our thoughts.

沒有留言:

張貼留言