2011年1月31日 星期一

Holiday Plans

    Today is the last school day and also the last class before the Chinese Lunar New Year break. This time, the holiday is especially meaningful and important to our family because the whole family of five people could eventually gather together, which we haven’t done so for several years. As for result, I’m hoping to do something special during the one week holiday with my family. I would like to go to Flora Expo since this world-wide famous exposition is in Taipei, Taiwan, which is not far away from us.
   Also, I would like to go to Hualian and participate in aboriginal rituals because I once saw on the TV that these ceremonies were fun, and people even didn’t sleep for whole three days. I want to have this kind of crazy experience, too. In addition, I should learn more about the aboriginal culture, which is part of the Taiwanese society. Although I’ve been to KTV for many times, I’ve never been there with my family. In order to make the break special, I’m hoping to go to KTV with my parents and brothers and sing until I’m out of voice. Another big event would definitely be playing our traditional game-majong. Everyone in my family must know how to play majong, and I hope I can be an expert on it after the lunar new year. These are just my hopes, but if they really did take place in reality, I believe I would be thrilled and cheerful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言