2010年11月3日 星期三

Telling Your Story

Presenting to the public always makes me nervous. Moreover, presenting own work is really embarrassing. Even though we just need to tell the stories to our classmates, who we are familiar with, I am still anxious and worried. I am afraid that while I’m presenting, I couldn’t deliver my story clearly. My voice might shake or my volume is too small to hear what I’m talking about. In addition, I don’t want to bore people by speaking in a flat tone. There are climaxes appeared in my story, and I don’t want to pass those parts with a normal tone. However, speaking in a dramatic way needs courage of not feeling ashamed in front of the whole class. This is what I have to work on before presenting my story.
I hope that I can draw others attention successfully and let them really enjoy my story. Also, I hope they are curious all the way through and are desperate to know what’s happening next. I don’t want my classmates playing games, doing their own work, or chatting during my presentation because this is not only disrespectful, but also is weakening my self-confidence.
I am afraid of telling my story to others because I don’t think it is really eye-catching or attractive. Causing confusion is the last thing I want. So, I should practice on some story-telling skill, and tell it in a concise yet descriptive way.

沒有留言:

張貼留言