2010年11月15日 星期一

Comparison

   As senior year started, I brought laptop to school more often. At first this didn’t cause any problem, but my mom began to feel inconvenient over time. I didn’t have my own computer, so the one I brought to school was also the one that my family used. I stayed at school almost every day, and when I got home it was already 10:30pm. For the whole day, my mom couldn’t do her work or chat with my brothers because the lacking of the computer. Thus, she decided to let me buy my own notebook.
   The laptop that I’m using now was purchased just few weeks ago, when my brother came back to Taiwan for vacation. Because I didn’t really know how to buy a “good” computer and I was afraid that I might be deceived, so my brother helped me to choose which one I should buy. He had went online to research and sorted out the top 3 recommended computers. We went to NOVA to buy computers because there were various computer stores. I was choosing between two laptops, one was Toshiba, and the other one was ASUS.
   My brother then asked the sales what was the difference between two types of computers, and he helped me to decide which one was the most suitable for me. After comparing the two, he found out that the ASUS one was better than that of the Toshiba in means of functions. Thus, I bought the ASUS computer, and I loved it very much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言