2010年11月17日 星期三

Which News Source Do You Prefer?

   Nowadays, it is convenient for us to get news because there are so many sources. Internet, magazines, printed newspaper, media, radio, etc, are places where we can get information that happened around us or even in distant countries. My favorite way of getting news is through media, the television.
Advantages of this source are that I can just sit there watching news, and I like the sound. If I were to read news from the Internet or the newspaper, my hands couldn’t take a rest because I had to click the mouse or turn a page. When reporters use descriptive language to describe a new event, I prefer to see the vivid image and hear sound right away. Thus, it’s quite an important element that TV provides sound.
However, there are disadvantages to this news source. Whenever I turn on the TV, the news is always about violence and natural disasters rather than schools, government policies, charity groups. No matter which channel I switch to, the news are always about the same materials. If I read newspapers or Internet, I could skip things and choose article that I’m more interested in to read.
   The main reason that I prefer TV over others is mainly I’m a TV person, and I want to let my hands relax while reading news.

沒有留言:

張貼留言