2010年10月31日 星期日

What I Like About This Class

  About the College Research Essay Writing class, there are still things that I like. The part that I like the most is having period when we can do our own work. Mr. McCool would teach for the first 30 to 40 minutes instead of the whole class. Time is important, especially for me at this stage, the most crucial and busiest point of high school life. I not only have to handle school work, but also things about college application. I only get to sleep for 3 to 4 hours every day since I become a senior. What’s even worse is that I’m not able to finish all my homework on time even though I stay up late at night. Thus, claiming more of the class time and be able to turn in all my assignments is essential for me to keep up my grade in senior year. In addition, universities in Canada take into great account of score in the 1st semester of senior year. I definitely can’t let bad grades ruin my future, so I need to learn to use and manage time I have wisely and perform well in every class.
   Another thing I like about this class is the view. Because there are windows in the class, so I can look outside and enjoy the view whenever I feel tired or my eyes are sore.

沒有留言:

張貼留言