2010年10月6日 星期三

What I learned from writing a reflective essay

I chose to write about the first friend I made in Pacific American School. Writing about her taught me that my personality had changed and becoming friends with her was such a nice thing. In general, I learned about the importance of cooperation and I discovered I am actually a funny person who has the ability to make everyone around me happy. Also, I learned that one can gain lots of benefits from a positive relationship in which one’s true friend really tries to help you.
    Compared to other essay I have written, the most difficult aspect of writing this essay was to come up with a subject. We meet lots of people every day, and all of them might have some effects on us. However, we have to write about the person who has the most significant influence on us. The thinking process was hard and time consuming, but it was the most important part. After the outline was ready, I think the writing part became easier. The writing only had to follow structure of the outline and be careful about grammatical errors. When I write a reflective essay next time, I will go more in depth for my thinking process. So, I can find out who is the one helps to shape my characteristics.

沒有留言:

張貼留言