2010年10月4日 星期一

Know Then Thyself

 I think I don’t really know myself well because when people ask me to describe myself, I can’t. I don’t know what unique personality I have that sets me apart from others. However, by expressing one’s personality is helpful for understanding own more. Finding out the difference between me and others allows me to know myself more.
    I express my individuality through my appearance. Girls at my age usually wear skirts, high heels, have make-up, and long hair. However, I am not like that. I have short hair, and I haven’t worn skirts since I was five years old. Also, I wear T-shirt and pants all the time. I wear sneakers rather than high heels because I think high heels make feet uncomfortable. In contrast, sneakers are comfortable and always look good with any kind of clothes. My outfit represents my only style.
   I am satisfied and happy with my style at the present time. When I stand in a crowd of high school girls, I wouldn’t be hidden. My physical appearance makes me stand out and people can spot me quickly. In the past, I think there is no difference between me and others. However, it feels good that I find my style which fits me well now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言