2010年10月13日 星期三

The Worlds We Know and Don’t Know

    Fiction are made up stories, which can’t happen in real life. Some plots in the fiction are elements or worlds that we are familiar with, and some are of author’s imagination or worlds that we don’t know. Take one of the world’s best selling books, Harry Potter, as an example. Two worlds are being presented in this book, which are that of the common people and the magicians’. I believe everyone knows well about the world of the common people. However, nobody knows what’s going on in the magicians’ world. We are aware of the fact that magic can’t exist in the real world. However, fiction stories allow authors to put as much creativity and imagination as they can. After reading Harry Potter, my curious mind was filled with the author’s extraordinary talent of coming up with such fancy ideas. In the magician world, I found out there were lots of interesting and fun stuffs around. I’m sure that life would never be boring if I had magic power because I could do anything I want by then. I really hope that I can live in a world where there exists magic power. However, this is never going to be possible. In order to satisfy my thought and imagination, reading fiction would be a good solution.

沒有留言:

張貼留言