2011年4月11日 星期一

Spring Break

        During the Spring Break, the seniors and the 8th graders all went to Bali Club Med for the graduation trip. As soon as I got to Bali, I could feel the heat coming toward me, so I started to sweat. The enjoyable time in Bali was memorable and fun and we tried lots of activities. For sea activities, we did snorkeling, wind surfing, sailing, parachute. While doing snorkeling, our group was lucky because the weather was well, and we got a chance to see lots of fishes. Wind surfing, probably the hardest thing that I tried of this trip, made my muscle grow. It was so difficult to get balance on the sea, and I think I only stayed about 0.5 seconds while standing on the board. When doing parachute, I saw the beauty of Bali while high on the sky and I was impressed. Other than those sea activities, we also did rafting, which was extremely interesting. I shouted to motivate my group to get ahead of others and although I nearly lost my voice, we still got the second place.
At night, the seniors didn’t just go back to bed and sleep. Rather, we played in the swimming pool at midnight with drinks and enjoying the sky, which was so clear that we could see stars. Besides swimming, we also played badminton, basketball at night, and I never had this kind of experience before. Not only the drinks are nice, but also the food. The buffet was amazing, and it served international food, which contained both Asian and Western kind. In addition than the main course, the desserts were really delicious that everyone missed them when we got back to Taiwan.
Other than missing these fun activities, we also missed the G.O.s there. They were so passionate that they sometimes would come and eat with us. Moreover, they could sing and dance well, which could be seen at shows every night. Not only they can entertain the audience, but also everyone can speak at least 3 different kinds of languages. The last night in Bali everyone was hyper, and it was funny that most of the seniors played majong for the whole night. I was drinking crazily that I got drunk and needed others to get me back into my room. After arriving at Taiwan, I bet all the seniors must feel that we want to go back to the great vacation time in Bali Club Med.

沒有留言:

張貼留言