2011年4月13日 星期三

Free Write!

     Today the basketball team practice is pretty relaxing because we only play 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 games. In addition, there isn’t any physical training afterwards. After the practice ends, it’s time to take pictures for the yearbook. Just few days ago, the seniors wore the gown and took the graduation pictures at the park across the school. Having the gown on makes me feel strongly that we’re going to graduate! Moreover, there’s a sense of sadness coming toward my heart. I can’t believe that three years have just gone so fast, and the seniors are going to depart the country and enter the new journey in life within two more months. As for result, I want to keep lots of memories of my last year at high school by asking Angel to take as many pictures for me as possible on the court today.
     The girls basketball team has three seniors, and I don’t whether the team will still exist next year, so I really cherish every practice time that I have with my teammates, with the coach. One more month later the seniors don’t have to come to school anymore. At first, this sounds pretty exciting. But, after thinking about it for a while, this is rather sad because we won’t be able to see our friends as often anymore. In the end of the group shots, the three seniors come up with many poses and ask Angel to help taking pictures. I think we spend about forty minutes on shooting the pictures, which is a long time. However, everything is worthy because this memory is so valuable and meaningful to us. Most importantly, we have to thank Angel for spending such a long time and taking pictures for us.

沒有留言:

張貼留言