2010年9月13日 星期一

Considering Reflections

   As we grow up, we are constantly influenced by other people or things. Sometimes, others influence on us can be so small that it’s hard to notice we’ve changed. People often talk or think about the effects that they have on others or affected by others because these effects shape what we’ve become. Every aspect in our lives is influenced by these effects.
   I remembered the year when I went to Canada to visit my mom’s friend. An event happened which affected me deeply since then. My mom’s friend had a small dog, and she never went to school because she was too old. I think the dog was cute, so I touched her softly. While I stretched out my hand, she suddenly bit my thumb. I was shocked for few seconds, then I cried out loudly because it hurt badly. I could clearly see the bitten trace and blood flooding out on my thumb. Although my thumb had recovered, but the painful wound stays in my memory forever. Now, whenever I see dogs would recall my miserable memory of bitten by the dog which looked adorable.

沒有留言:

張貼留言